Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Million Dollar Blog

Did everyone watch the Oscars last night?

Unfortunately, Suburban Warrior was still recovering from her late Friday night and fell asleep about 30 minutes into the show. But I did have some comments...

What is the deal with Renee Zellweger?? I'm sure she's a very nice person, but I, personally, find her fugly. In my book, she's physically gone downhill since "Jerry Maguire". I admit she's a very good actress and is dedicated enough to her craft that she is willing to gain a zillion pounds for a role (but come to think of it, I'm just as dedicated... since I've obtained "the role" of stay at home mother, I, too, have gained close to a zillion pounds. Unfortunately, I don't have a million bucks and some hunky personal trainer to help me take the weight off...). But what is the deal with her shiny face?? I would love to take a Stridex pad to her face and see what I come up with! And did you see her last night with her dark hair? Is it my imagination or is she slowly turning Asian?

Ugh, and you can take Annette Bening and Warren (note to Warren: there is nothing sexy about an old goat siring children in his 60's). I enjoyed Annette in "The Grifters", but now she acts as though she is Hollywood royalty. She tries so damn hard to look "poised". She worked the red carpet like she had an Oscar up her ass. Who the hell does she think she is? Dame Judy Dench? I was happy to see her get "Swanked" by Hillary Swank, AGAIN!!

Clint Eastwood...I could take him or leave him. He did look better than he's looked in the past. I remember when I saw "Bridges of Madison County" (snoozefest by the way) a few years ago. He was repulsive with his veins throbbing in his forehead and liver spots all over his body. Clint was suppose to be sexy in that?? Ok, then...my grandfather still has a chance to be voted People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive".

Sorry, but that's all the time I have for today...schools are closed AGAIN because of the weather. If I have to play one more game of Uno...

Comments:
Sorry to hear about the schools...we had to deal with that last year with the hurricanes. School was cancelled for a whole week twice (for Frances and Jeanne). It sucked...not to mention we had to electricity or water.

I agree about Renee Zellweger. She is creepy to look at. One more diet, and I think her eyes will permanently be absorbed into her body! You can barely see them now as it is! I had to laugh when she walked on stage last night--she could barely walk in her dress, she couldn't separate her knees to take steps, so she looked like a mermaid! Ooh, sometimes it feels a little good to be so catty!
 
CRACKING up at the comment about your grandfather... and the sexiest man alive. do ya think he'd like a "tickle"?
 
I personally think Renee gal is starting to look a bit like Lilly Tomlin. One ringy dingy, two ringy dingy.....
 
How could you miss the obvious reference that the Counting Crow lead singer - Adam what's his name - looked like a real life Sideshow Bob (of Simpsons fame). And to think BOTH Courtney Cox and Jennifer Anniston dated him - he must have something they liked that we're not seeing! : )
 
I've always wanted really high cheek bones like Renee...you know the ones that you can use eventually as your eye brows!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?