Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

ZIP IT!!!

I know...I know...I'm a pathetic blogger...but just ZIP IT and take it when it comes.

Anyhoo, I went to see my new niece, Grace Ann, in NJ (and the rest of the LOUD FAMILY). Besides some weird growth on her forehead, she's a beaut. The whole time we were there the child never made a peep. Damn it.

However, I do believe all the hormone changes going on in Aunt Meggy's body are taking a mental toll. The following is a true conversation I had with Aunt Meggy:

ME: "You know, Elizabeth is really into the story of Anne Frank these days."

AM: "Oh, that's nice..."

ME: "You do know who Anne Frank is, don't you?"

AM: "Uh, duh...she's the one who taught Helen Keller!"

STUNNED SILENCE

ME: "Um, no...that would be Annie Sullivan."

AM: "Whatever."

I really hope my dad doesn't read this.

Comments:
1st Mate here, it's been a while and I have been following SW on and off for some time. For those of you who don't know, I am friend/shelter for Harry John from SW and Aunt Meggy. In addition, I am probably SW's arch nemisiss. Anywho, in my experience with Aunt Meggy, it is not uncommon for her to fire one out of her piehole without thinking first. Of course, it's probably hard for her TO HEAR OVER THE DIN OF HER BROOD!!!!!!! I hate siding with SW, as her complaining about the cushy life in suburbia (hence the title SUBURBAN Warrior) grinds my gears to no end, but alas, it was a great exchange between SW and AM. Good to have you back SW, or should I say, God you're back SW.
 
Sakes alive?
Could Aunt Meggy be Preggo with # 5?
 
Clearly she pushed some brain cells out along with that baby.
 
SW, thanks for sharing?
 
Reference my comment to Irene and substitute "SW" at appropriate place.
 
Reference a big stinky toilet and insert Ginger's head in "the appropriate place."
 
dEAR ANONYMOUS,
pLAY NICE.
 
Ginger's head would probably be above Anonymous' in that big stinky toilet and she'd be holding his/hers down.
 
Up to your rooms, both of you until you can play nice!
 
I think you are beyond pathetic now.
 
Sad...what's up with the New Years Resolution?
 
liar! liar!
 
does sw have access to a computer while she's in the slammer? when does she get out of the Big House?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?