Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Resolution #1

A new year...a more improved blog.

Let me explain the problem. My computer is housed in the same room as I house Daughter #2, so I can only blog when Daughter #2 is awake...and we all know that when the "bear" is awake nothing gets done, especially anything that requires the use of your arms. Suburban Warrior tends to use her arms to type...

Upcoming topics: dead Saddam, still living (barely!!) Dick Clark and his New Year's Eve Rockin Eve Show, my new favorite show (Friday Night Lights), Aunt Meggy and her vaginal varicose vein, Irene's Square Dance Party, the logistics of square dancing with a midget, Financial Success in 2007 and many, many more intriguing subjects!!

So, I ask you to be patient, stay tuned and have a Happy New Year!!

Comments:
looking forward to commentary on all topics mentioned, excluding the vaginal varicose vein.
 
Welcome Back!!!!
 
We prefer to be called Little People but we do enjoy a good square dance now and then.
 
Glad you are back. Maybe it's time to go wireless? : )
 
Yeah-- I expect to see something on your blog every day even if you have to stay up into the wee hours of the night. Your mil-atesenf
 
I believe, in the spirit of Gerald Ford and HONESTY, that SW's home is WIFI and that she does indeed have a LAPTOP. What is the real reason for her lack of blogging --- does the answer lie at the bottom of a martini glass?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?