Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

You're Doing What????

Poor Aunt Meggy.

I called NJ to touch base with Aunt Meggy, who is now six months preggers with Loud Baby #4! As if her house isn't crazy enough, this is what was going on there...

ME: "Hey, what are you doing? I just called to let you know that Fox Reality TV is having a marathon of 'My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance', which I know you wouldn't want to miss since you are basically married to his twin".

AM: "Damn, I love Randi and the whole Coy family, but I'm sorta busy picking up crotchless undies...and besides we're right in the middle of watching 'Little People, Big World'."

ME: "Oh." What the? "Let me get this straight. Did I hear you right...you're picking up crotchless underwear while watching midgets?"

AM: Sigh..."Yeah, apparently Herbie (their new puppy) has taken a liking to my underpants and Ally's undies and eats the crotches out of them. He hasn't touched the males' underpants (DUH!! Think Harry John!!), but he can't get enough of ours. And those midgets are amazing..."

My poor sister...this is her life. I just knew nothing good could come out of marrying that man...

Comments:
They aren't midgets - that is considered a 'bad' word. They are small people!
 
Which trailer park in New Jersey do they live in?
 
The Loud family trained their dog to open her dresser drawerers? I don't think so. What does that tell you about Aunt Meggy's cleaning habits? I hate to think of any other reason as to how that dog got her underpants. Then again, she is pregnant w/LB #4.
 
For Miss Molly Maids information...My house is immaculate, ask SW! My dog just happens to get to the laundry basket a bit too often. I think most of you would be suprised by the order in my home...YES, my kids are loud but VERY CLEAN. Good day to all of you. Aunt Meggy is signing off.
 
I think that Meg and daughter simply need toilet paper.
 
"Would you believe the dog got to the laundry basket and picked out my panties?"
 
Tell Harry John to get Meg some thongs.
 
Bet that pooch needs breath mints!
 
Simple fix - don't wear underwear!
 
Hef, you are a genius!
 
Minus panties may be worse as the pup may go directly to the source.
 
If you would just read Amy Sedaris' book, I'm sure your panties would be odor-free.
 
Great, now Irene is trying to bring her trash talk over here.
 
Listen up you sick people, stop talking about my daughters pantys.
And by the way SW your sister has gotten a bit luckier than Mr. SW; I have yet to plow her over with the car. H.J.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?