Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Hmm...How Should I Take That...?

The other day the girls and I ran into someone I hadn't seen in a few months. She congratulated Warrior for procreating yet another magnificently beautiful human being. What can I say...it's my genes. Anyhoo...said individual commented on how much Elizabeth looks like my husband. I agreed and said I may have to try for Baby #3 so I can at least have one child that resembles me (thus becoming even more magnificent than the existing creations. So beautiful that you MUST look away or your eyes will get burned. Even more breathtaking than that Nambian Princess Shiloh Noveu Jolie-Pitt!) . The woman looked over at Elizabeth, who was spinning a hoola hip around her neck, and gave her the once over...then she turned to me and said, "Well...Elizabeth has your legs." Uh, ok...what the #%$#??? Now, keep in mind Elizabeth is only six, so how bad can her legs be?? However, the flip side of that thinking is...a six your old has no definition in her legs whatsoever (at least my kid doesn't).

Anyway, I really didn't know how to take that comment...so I decided not to say she had her son's chest.

Comments:
I have my sons' chests.
 
Could have been worse. Imagine if Elizabeth was spinning the hoop around her hips...and then your friend said...
 
SW, you seem a bit SENSITIVE! Frankie says, "Relax".
 
About time MUSH. SW almost had another post completed before YOU posted a comment....sheeeezzzzz!
 
Did you mean "Namibia"?
-Angelina
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?