Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

IT'S A ...

GIRL!!!!

Yes, my friends, Eileen arrived on March 28th weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. What length was she?? That's a detail I rarely care about when people tell me about their newborns...so I'll spare you unnecessary facts. Some of you have requested details of the birth...well, it's still too raw. Soon...soon...One word: OUCH. Plus, my time is limited these days...I'm sure you will all understand.

But I will fill you in during a later post. You'll be happy to know the usual cast of characters (hubby, Aunt Meggy, my mother, Irene AND Harry John) all had something to contribute during this hectic time...

Anyhoo...I'll be back!!

Comments:
Congratulations Kelli!!! Kimberly told me about your blog...which is hilarious, by the way...and I was very happy to hear about Eileen's arrival!

-Beverly
 
Congratulations! Another warrior to whom the sword can be passed!
 
Way to go Warrior! Meg ... time to pass the torch to SW and retire your LOUD FAMILY status.
 
Mush, that can never happen. Two little SW's = 1/2 of one LOUD FAMILY child...I kid you not!
 
Congratulations! Welcome to the Antique Mommy club sister!
 
My daughter was born 3/28/01! Congrats!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?