Monday, March 13, 2006

 

"Smiles Everyone, Smiles..."


Not only has this pregnancy taken a physical toll on me, but apparently a mental toll as well. After viewing every single "Lifetime" and "Oxygen" television movie ever made while on bedrest, I eventually turned to E! for boredom relief. Do you know what I actually watched the other day---three times?!?!?! The E! THS (for you novices, this stands for E!'s True Hollywood Story) of Herve Villachaize. Who? Yes, Herve Villachaize. I will refresh your memories with a picture of my little dwarf friend (see above)...

Why would I watch this? Well, for one...I couldn't stand the sight of Meredith Baxter, Patty Duke Astin or Melissa Gilbert on Lifetime or Oxygen for one more second!! Plus, as the E! show progressed it was like a car wreck...I had to watch to see what would happen to poor Herve. Apparently, Herve was a very disturbed and angry lil fella. Not only did he abuse drugs and alchohol, but people as well!! (Who exactly would take abuse from a 3 foot midget is a whole other post). Additionally, E! reported that Herve suffered from some physical problems as well...Ummmm....DUH!!! It got so bad that for years lil Tattoo wouldn't leave his bed. Herve never recovered the fame he acquired playing Tattoo on Fantasy Island and this led to deep depression (it has been reported that Herve left Fantasy Island because, according to him, "he wasn't being treated like the others on the show..." Again, I say, "DUH!!". Look in the mirror, HERVE... you are NOT like the others!!). His life ended when he shot himself in the chest while on his patio.

This story obviously had an impact on me...as I dreamt I gave birth to Herve last night.

Comments:
My god, for the sake of your brain I hope this baby arrives soon!
 
SW, as you know, I highly recommend MTV reality shows. "There and Back" with Ashley from O-Town fame is my current favorite while I anxiously await the next round of "Laguna" to return.
 
WOW - SW posted twice in the same MONTH!!! I had to rub my eyes in disbelief!

FYI - Dwarf and midget aren't politically correct - little people is the 'right' term.
 
Poor Herve - da pain, da pain!!!
 
Poor Herve - DA PAIN!!! DA PAIN!!!
 
Holy crap Kelli, I wasn't prepared for the last line. I spit water out of my nose laughing so hard.
E in StL
 
Hey E in St. L---poor you!! I'll be spitting out more than milk any minute...stop thinking about yourself!!!
 
turn.off.the.tv.
or at least don't watch that show again! lol
 
I see some similarities. .taken to his bed; abuse of other people; and, although you haven't shot yourself on the patio, you've certainly taken shots on the patio. Coincidence? I think not.
 
Hey Kelli -- Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your blog BTW - hilarious! I remember having some pretty weird dreams when I was pregnant too, and ODing on LifeTime - good times! I'll be checking back to see how you're doing.
 
Ah, to be bored and surfing........
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?