Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

I AM DONE!!!


Well, my long journey of pregnancy is about to come to an end (induction planned for March 31). I think I've handled myself with grace and dignity throughout this ordeal...and I am glowing!! For the most part, my body has held up fine, but like Irene I need some work done on my face. I still don't know if I'm birthing a boy or a girl, but if the old saying holds true that "a girl takes the beauty out of her mother" than we know I'm having a BOY!! I'll be back...

Comments:
SW, you're right. You are glowing! I'm wondering, are you going to nurse from that navel or those nipples?
 
She wasn't kidding, folks. Her big ol' bag o' waters has broken and SW is en route to the hospital. Hooray!
 
Happy baby birthing, SW!
 
Did your child arrive just the other day?
Did he/she come to the world in the usual way?
Hope it was a howling success!
 
For the love of my eyesight will you please update this blog so I don't keep having to look at that guy's exploding stomach?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?