Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Let Me Explain...

No, I am not dead and I have not retired to Leisure World (MUSH!). I wasn't too worried about my readers' entertainment needs as there is always Irene's Scene (not as good, but a work in progress).

Anyhoo...let's recap the last month or so in my house, shall we...My daughter had a terrible case of strep throat, Warrior had the stomach flu, Warrior went to the hospital because of preterm labor, Warrior was sent home with medication to combat preterm labor, Warrior returns to the hospital this time because Warrior's outdoorsy husband, Paul Bunyon, practically cut his hand off with an ax while chopping wood (no comment) and needed some of his digits stitched back into place and put into a splint, Warrior TURNED FORTY, and last night, Warrior returned to the hospital because of contractions again. We are currrently in the process of trading in our minivan for an ambulance.

And how have you been?

Comments:
I'll post after I pick myself up from the floor as a result of the total shock from learning that SW has awakened.
 
Glad to see your back, it's been so long, I am now looking like a "Rolling Bone". Hang in there...you'll make it...you are after all a "warrior".
 
And you consider all of those legitimate reasons for not posting?! : ) Tell that baby to stay put!
 
Pa-leeze. Women have been getting pregnant, caring for their children, and tending to their husbands for thousands of years. Is maintainting a blog so tough to fit in? Can't you do it from your bed?
 
Hay Warreor, why you on restriction wit dem'constrictions??? Up here in West by God Virginee, we juss putt a cork in 'er and tell 'er to hold it in a litt'l while longer!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?