Friday, October 14, 2005

 

OH MY...

It was a dark, dreary day...

The sun hadn't been out in days, the rain was coming down sideways and I hadn't seen another person outside in days...the electricity would come and go...come and go...and with each flicker of the lights, I would catch my breath. As the day continued on, the wind picked up and began to howl and the sky became darker and darker AND darker. SUDDENLY, I heard a noise...a noise I had feared, but a noise I knew I could not escape!!! I gathered my strength and courage and went to deal with the horror of what I knew lurked behind the door...

I could hear the creatures before I saw them...Then ever so slowly, the creaking metal door opened...and out fell the bodies one by one...

"Hey, Aunt Kelli, guess what?"

"Guess how many days we're staying, Aunt Kelli...Guess?!?!"

"Guess what my new doll's name is, Aunt Kelli, GUESS GUESS GUESS?!?!"

OH MY GOD...THEY'RE BAAAAACK...!!!! Aunt Meggy and the Loud Family arrived via their WINDSTAR minivan...

Stay tuned...

Comments:
At least you have a sister and a family. Be thankful. Signed, Annie
 
Has Irene returned from her walk? We are all waiting breastlessly, I mean breathlessly, for her homecoming.
 
Are you going to wax Harry John's back? He told me you are making a collection.

1st MATE
 
SW, please post to tell us everything about your weekend with the LOUD FAMILY. After you have recovered, of course. MUSH
 
Irene here, back from San Diego. Alas, the only new fluid filled sacs on my body are the numerous blisters on my feet. Some of them are C-cup in size. Irene's beat so ciao for now.
 
Welcome back, Irene. Can't wait for all the details of your adventure.
 
And when does the Nightmare on Elm Street End?
 
Irene, why the blisters? Did you walk back from San Diego? MUSH
 
Mush,
I participated in the 3-day walk. I walked 20 miles a day for 3 days. Hence the blisters that are the size of my current breasts. -Irene
 
Irene,

Kudos to you! Dedication to a good cause! Three days ... that's got biblical meaning? Mush
 
Since when did this blog turn into the Irene/MUSH love fest? Makes me jealous.
 
My family isn't that loud... I just prefer to think of it as "lively". The SW better get used to it, in a few months she'll be begging for my kids to drown out the sound of her screeming newborn! Meggy
 
Anything you say Aunt Meggie Phone!
 
Ellen DeGeneres aka rabidly jealous SW, don't be dissin' Irene, she has been selflessly volunteering her valuable athletic training time to keep contribute to your blog efforts until you are feeling better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?