Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Getting Hit with the Pregnancy Stick

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my husband for putting up with me for the last few weeks. In a nutshell, I have basically been a big, hungry, blob who sits on the couch waiting for my next meal. My main activity for the day is breathing. As for the condition of my house...well, let's just say some houses that were in the direct path of Katrina are in better shape than my house at this point...and yet, my husband NEVER complains. Then again, he created this mess.

Anyhoo, my husband and I have been debating whether to find out the sex of our little gift from God. Husband says no, I say maybe...but only with his blessing. Although, I have this very strong maternal feeling the baby is a girl...so the test may not even be necessary....as we all know Surbuban Warrior is always right. There is also the old wive's tale about how a baby girl sucks the beauty out of her mother...hmmm....luckily I've been blessed with more beauty than the average woman. However, I must admit, I have looked better.

That reminds me of Aunt Meggy when she was pregnant. Pregnant Aunt Meggy was sitting around, fat as a house, with some friends and ANTHONY and she shared the tale about how a girl baby takes the beauty out of her pregnant mother. Anthony heard this, took a long look at Aunt Meggy and said, "then you are most definitely carrying TWIN GIRLS!!". God love Anthony's wife.

Well, it's time for me to eat again...

Comments:
Quote from SW, "luckily I've been blessed with more beauty than the average woman." Any comments? SW, post your picture so we can be the judge of your statement. MUSH
 
Frankly, with all the talk of fat and hair, it's hard to believe that SW is a beauty.
 
Remember our time at CVS? I with my Isuzu, you with your staff... I want a paternity test!
-Pope Benedict
 
Go ahead and find out if baby SW is a boy or girl. Does it really matter? The great surprise was the pregnancy. Congratulations. -- A Fan
 
It really doesn't matter what you look like...it matters what the kid comes out lookin like. We're all old and done anyway! Meggy
 
SW, sounds like you and Jabba the Hutt have something in common.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?