Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

Irene's Big Pie Hole!!

Well, for all you family members/friends out there who DIDN'T KNOW I WAS WITH CHILD...I'm glad IRENE could be the one to share MY big news!!! Yes, yes, years of infertility and praying for another child finally paid off and IRENE felt she should be the one to make the public announcement...did I tell you that in addition to lacking breasts, Irene possesses a "God complex"?? I guess tiny tits and a hairy body give you special priviledges!! And I won't even mention Irene's third nipple...Speaking of Irene's husband, Roberto...yes, he is a saint. I mean who else could put up with that constant high pitched buzzing sound (Irene's voice) spewing forth self righteousness?? I truly feel for Roberto...Irene is a vulture that is slowing sucking the blood/life right out of him. Let's all have a moment of silence for Roberto...

Anyhoo...as MENTIONED, I am with child. I just completed my first trimester and things are looking good. My blog has been lacking (thanks to all of you who so generously AND continually pointed that out!!) due to feeling very under the weather. Hopefully, things will get better...In the near future, I will direct you as to where you can send gifts and money donations. I will also be asking for baby name ideas...HOWEVER, I think we all know the following names WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED: Harry John, Anthony, and IRENE!

Comments:
Hey - When Irene gets her boob job, do they kick in the third one for free? Congrats on getting knocked up, SW!
 
SW, welcome back from the Land of the Lost. I think you went a bit overboard with Irene. You obviously have a lot of pent up anger and resentment towards Irene that you need to let go. I'd like to support both of you and would hate to have to make a choice between the two of you. In terms of baby names, I'm still pushing "Haley Mary". Mush
 
Thank you, Miss Mush. Is she venemous or what? Hormones, I guess. As if I spoiled a surprise... Who out there didn't know I was expecting a new God child? As for my fictitious third nipple, wouldn't that come in handy if Kelli needed the services of a wet nurse? (I will consider postponing my enhancement surgery to help out if need be.) xoxo, Irene
 
We can only hope that the bad karma coming from Kelli isn't going to come back and bite her baby in the butt.
 
Is her anger more a question of anxiety caused from the inevitable, "Who's Your Daddy?". Shirley Temple
 
Congratulations Kelli!
 
Heeeey, there's something awfly scwewy going on awound here! A Wittle Warrior Hoooway!!!!!!!!!
 
For clarification SW, returning to your post ... you said that "things will get better" or something to that effect. Did you mean that the BLOG would get better or that you would be feeling better? Just curious. George
 
Kelli, That anger can't be good for the fetus! I don't know Irene, but it doesn't sound to me as if she meant any disrespect. But at any rate, welcome back to the blog and congratulations!
 
Wow Suburban Warrior! Irene sounds like Dr. Jed Hill..."You ask me if I have a God complex....I am God." I know how you feel!
 
Nicole - Don't you have a kangaroo to feed or a koala to bathe? Enough blog surfing for the day, bitch.
 
You go Keith Urban...be careful with the 'roos Nicole...because a Dingo ate my bay-bay!!!!
 
And here we are full circle back to Kelli and warnings of child care hazards. She wakes up every two to three weeks, spits venom for a couple of paragraphs and then goes back into hibernation. I'm ashamed of myself for returning to this site but, for some reason, am drawn to it.
 
Where's ELLEN MUSH when you need her?
 
Mush is celebrating her 42nd birthday with Steve Perry and the city by the Bay. I'll forward her any exciting announcements. Otis Reding
 
Welcome to San Fran MUSH? We are glad you came OUT here!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?