Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Summer Fun

Dear Readers,

Please excuse my tardiness in posting this, but I have had multiple computer problems and have been busy on tour, again! I'll share a little of what Suburban Warrior has been up to in the last few weeks...

Poconos: very fun, very hot. Harry John can make fun of me sporting a baseball cap and my hair sticking out, but at least I HAVE HAIR. The only hair of Harry John's sticking out is a massive "tuft" of it out of his shirt collar. That should give you a nice clue as to the condition of his back. My extended family is nothing like the Jacksons...dysfunctional? Maybe...Probably...ok, we are. But like the Jacksons, boy, can we DANCE!! My Aunt Pat could cut a carpet with her sharp one stepping. My nephew can also cut the rug, but that would be with his toenails!!! (Note to Aunt Meggy: cut your kid's talons before someone loses an eye!)

Rehoboth Beach: very fun, VERY LOUD again with the Harry John family. Either I'm going deaf or I'm getting use to their voice levels...they didn't seem to bother me as much this time. We hung out at the pool with the kiddies, went to the amusement rides at Funland (FYI: Funland is so NOT fun with a bunch of kids), and spent some quality time with the parents. Only one sour note. Picture this: HJ, in the pool, floating on his back being held up by roughly 56 "noodles".

A few other comments...This love affair some of you are having with the so-called "Irene"? Be very, very careful....she is a manipulative little whore. She will charm you and then slash your throat. I know. I've seen it many times over, my innocent little friends. Don't let her fool you with her wholesome talk of tomato recipes and athletic ability...she is devil in spandex, I tell you!!!

Comments:
Irene rocks!
 
Nothing you can say will keep me, for one, from compulsively checking your blog to see if Irene has stopped by and left a comment. I only hope that you haven't again hurt her feelings with your jealous outburst and discouraged her.
 
You know, dizz soundz az doe Muzh (oder Anonymous), neeeeedz....to gettz demzelvez ein romm! Dooon't... forgetz to vear da condom.
 
You are a fine one to give that advice to people, Paul.
 
Dr. Ruth, you forget, I'm barren. No condom necessary. MUSH
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Sounds like your nephew has toenails like Howard Hughes. Aunt Meggy and Harry John will need safety goggles while sanding down those talons! I can see it now, just like me in the scene from "Dumb and Dumber." Sparks aflying as the toenails are reduced by the electric sander. Or maybe he can bite them off?
 
My son does not have talons for toenails...I keep him well groomed.I don't think The "suburban warrior" or any members of her family should talk about anyone elses feet. You would just about die at the sight of hers, her husbands, and her daughters. Meggy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?