Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Pretty in the Poconos

Sorry for not posting in a long time. Suburban Warrior has been spreading her sunshine on the east coast. Besides, Irene and friends have been keeping this blog busy with their comments...it seems, just like college, people really enjoy discussing Irene's breasts!! On another Irene note, everyone should wish her well as she competes in her second triathalon this weekend!! Irene, are you going lesbo on us???

Anyhoo...presently, I am in the Poconos with Aunt Meggy and THE LOUD FAMILY!!! (And yes, that means, Harry John as well. Have you seen the movie "Deliverance"?? I am living it with Harry John.) One of the LOUD CHILDREN has a fever, is bright red and lethargic...so at least that cuts down on the noise level a bit. Hopefully, it will spread to the remaining two LOUD CHILDREN. That reminds me of something one of my friends, let's call her "Sue", once said...she said she actually preferred her children sick as they were easier to take when they were under the weather..."I love it when they just slip in and out of consciousness". Hmm...that doesn't sound right, does it??

Oh, did I mention the house here is not air conditioned? And the weathermen are predicting this as the hottest weekend of the year on the east coast?? Harry John is not pretty under those conditions!! Think wet bear...

Comments:
Not to worry Kelli, ask HJ to make you an appletini, but watch him while he mixes it. The wet bear might slip you a mickey and you could end up with YOUR picture on the internet with everyone looking at your hairy back!! Anytime one of the loud chidren says something, make sure you ask them to repeat it, it's a riot to listen to them go through it again. Ask HJ to give you a 'tramp stamp', it would look great on you. Tell the Loud Family I said 'HHIIII!!!!'
1st Mate.
 
Kelli, your nephew may have fifths disease from the symptoms you describe. Symptoms include, rosy cheeks, fever, rash, red eyes, runny nose. My son usually just gets the red cheeks and fever. It lasts weeks and is very contagious before the symptoms appear, but his siblings may be carriers. Investigate. Mush Welby, M.D.
 
I don't think many lesbos get breast enhancement, but I could be wrong. Triathlon's done. Woo-hoo! Cut 6 mins. off my time this year, which I am thoroughly psyched about. Now I am enjoying a bottle of Shiraz w/hubby, basking in the post-race glow. Hope to spend the rest of August on more cerebral pursuits, such as jigsaws and crosswords. No more swim/run/bike for me. Irene's tired.
 
Congrats, Irene! You'll be hearing from us soon.
 
"This blog don't go to Aintry." Welcome back Warrior.
 
There was nothing pretty about Kelly in the Pocono’s. I looked over to her at one point when we were sitting out on the screen porch with the rest of her relatives (the Jackson are less dysfunctional than this crew) and her hair (on her head) was frizzed straight out on either side of her baseball cap. The cap was pulled down so low on her peanut head that with her ears being squashed straight out and her hair, I thought I was looking at Bozzo the Clown. Between her appearance and every five seconds announcing how exhausted she was (or complaining about the heat), it was GREAT TO SEE HER. I am just glad I punched my clock for this visit and got it out of the way. Not to mention I missed a whole weekend of sailing.

Irene,
Congratulations on your triathlon after you get your new set of jugs you will have to add 10 minutes (and black eyes) to next year’s time.

HJ
 
IRENE HELP US! In the absence of SW's ability to stay "connected" would you please keep this blog's heart beating? Send in a post, tell us what's happening in Irene's daily life. Tell us what kind of boobs you are seeking, size, shape. Saline versus silicone. Looking for Pamela Anderson style or Angelina Jolie? Hellman's versus Kraft? Anything. Just write in your humorous opinion on anything. -- A FAN
 
I actually enjoy Irene's comments more than the actual blog (no offense, SW) so am hoping to hear more about her physical fitness challenges and jigsaw puzzling. I'm not a fan of the enhanced bosom however.
 
Irene here, here to throw you a bone until we hear again from her warriorness. Today I am faced with the dilemma of what to do with 10 pounds of tomatoes from my garden. Any tried and true recipes for soup or sauce? This morning I walked around the house with two good-sized ones in my bra to get used to the "soon to be new me." Ripe and juicy!
 
Are Angelina's fake? Hey Irene didn't know you were a jigsaw puzzler. Love to do them me own self - ever since i was a wee one. Wish I knew that when we were pals at college. We could have stayed in and worked puzzles instead of going out to those dang frat parties, drinking stale, cheap beer and talking to boys like wee-SPE.
 
I've had good luck making tomato sauce (spicy) and tomato soup (not cream of but that might work too) and freezing it. I don't have the recipes any more but I don't think it was hard to do. Irene, you are a renaissance woman!
 
Irene here. I would have been much better off had I relied more on a diet of challenging jigsaw puzzles and less on a diet of keg beer and Dominos. It's no wonder I only caught the eye of poor freaks such as "wee spee."
 
Amen! Thank you, thank you Irene! -- A Fan
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?