Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Irene's Big Decision

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, but my computer crashed right after I posted that picture of Anthony. Coincidence?? I think not.

Anyhoo...here's something to think about. I have this friend. Let's call her "Irene". Well, Irene has been contemplating getting breast enhancement surgery for the last few months. Over our last few phone conversations, Irene and I have debated the pros and cons of such surgery (with me usually supplying all the CONS to this procedure, whereby irritating the hell out of Irene's significant other). Now, let's get specific...does Irene truly need boobie help? To be honest, there is no fear of Irene ever getting a job at Hooters, HOWEVER, I have seen worse cases...and when Irene is sporting her Wonder Bra she looks downright...female. But I think I am losing my argument... Irene informed me that she is heading to California in the fall and may go under the knife while she is out west. Hmmm...."California?", I asked, "why are you going to California?". AND THIS WAS HER ANSWER: "Oh, I'm going to walk the 3 day Breast Cancer Walk with my sister-in-law. Oh, yeah, you'll be getting a fundraising letter asking for a donation shortly". I don't believe Irene has ever heard the term "conflict of interests"...

Now...where do YOU think my money is really going???

Comments:
I know of two people that have had implants. A friend of a friend had the implants and had serious complications afterwards and was in the ICU (she now regrets her choice). Plus - her boobs are now 'hard'. Another friend has permanent ENs and wears large bandaids over them when she is wearing skimpy tops. Not sure that I would want to roll the dice on that one.
 
I think you look great Irene, but hey...you only live once. Go for it!!
 
The women I know with boob jobs (3)look a little unusual. Not unusual exactly but people are always asking "Do you think they're really hers?" If Irene is totally flat chested, it might be worth the health risks. Maybe she should donate the money to Anthony for laser hair removal.
 
Irene here, humiliated once again by her "friend." Yes, my "fundraising" letter mentioned reconstructive breast surgery, and yes, I did affix the pink ribbon logo at the bottom of each letter. WHAT'S IT TO YOU? I am geriatric in so many ways. Shouldn't I be able to enjoy a perky pair of ta-tas in my old age? Also, any money raised over and above the required amt. for surgery goes straight to the Susan G. Komen people. Honest!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?