Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

My Husband, One Funny Lil Man

My husband usually calls me a few times during the day to check in on "his girls". Inevitably, he asks the dreaded question, "So, what's for dinner?". C'mon!!!! Give it a rest already!! Do I not recommend he eat a VERY big lunch for a reason?!?

Anyhoo, yesterday he calls me in the early afternoon. We exchange pleasantries. I inform him of Elizabeth's recent stunts and...then...there it is..."What's for dinner?". I respond, "What do you think I'm running, a restaurant?". Silence...Then a mumbled response that sounded very much like "No, more like a shelter/soup kitchen"...

Men.

Comments:
Perhaps you could prepare some Conch for him?
 
Isn't he familiar with cooking on the weekends and freezing?
 
I can just see him now at the shelter, wrapped up in his cozy Laura Ashley comforter after a nice mug o' hot soup. -Irene
 
Yeh, who does he think he married? Martha Stewart?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?