Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

It's My Blog!

Ok, some of you don't get this blogging thing...

With regards to me referring to Wacko Jacko as a guilty FREAK...

THIS BLOG IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!. It is a COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION, with my opinion being the most important (ask my husband!). I'm no Greta "rearrange my face so my own mother could never recognize me" Van Sustern but...I am a student of law and I realize the prosecution had questionable witnesses and presented a weak case and therefore probably failed to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But you know what?? I don't give a shit. I am so sick of Jacko and his antics...I just want him to go away. Send him to Iraq, or Pluto, or Vegas...but just put him somewhere where I don't have to ever see his FREAKY face again!!

And he can take LaToya with him.

Comments:
The buzz is that MJ is considering relocating to Loudon County. He'd like to settle on the Cox Farms land and turn it into a Neverland II type of place. Get your season passes! -Irene
 
Anyone notice that MJ and LaToya look freakishly alike even though they are both a mess. Did MJ pay for LaToya's plastic surgery so he could still look like his family?
 
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
 
Enough about the JACKass--too many words wasted on him already. I'm waiting to hear about Elizabeth's birthday or was the whole thing called off due to JACKassitis?
 
Take a moment. Breathe. Keep breathing. Okay. Remember to love your enemies. Matthew (5:43-48) MUSH
 
Irene--Back to the atlas or whatever you're reading in your spare time. It's Loudoun County. Mush--Who's Matthew? Does the 5:43-48 refer to his age : the age of the "enemy."
 
Thank you! I stand corrected...and a bit embarrassed. Loudoun County. I've made a note of it! -Irene
 
Is Suburban Warrior in need of a cocktail? Johnny Cochran
 
What would be more disturbing than Wacko Jacko being guilty? Perhapst he is innocent and he still behaves like this...very creepy
 
SW, yes, it is indeed your BLOG (short for web log). However, by publishing on the internet (invented by Al Gore?), you bravely invited the ENTIRE WORLD to share their comments concerning your opinions. Thank you for sharing, sit back, and enjoy the dialogue that unfolds from your insightful ponderings and "out loud" thoughts. Dr. Philis
 
Rumor has it that MJ and the rest of the freakish gang (his family) are in negotiations to have their own reality show about their whole ordeal going through the trial process and how it affected MJ and the rest of his family. So they will make millions off that show because everyone will want to watch it to see the freaks in action.

My God! why go to college anymore for a degree to make a living. All you have to do these days is do something scandalous (Paris Hilton sex video), plastic surgery to become the next circus freak show while sleeping with little boys (MJ) and share cigars with the president of the United States (Monica Lewinsky) and you can make some big bucks! Of course I don't know what's happened to poor little (or should I say BIG) Monica Lewinsky. Maybe she will join Tanya Harding in the ring soon! What has this world come to?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?