Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Family

So readers don't get left with the impression that I have problems with my mentioned in-laws...go back and read the comment from Thomas Jefferson in the comment section after my "27 Comments" post. All kidding aside, that quote represents my true feelings for my family, especially my in-laws!! Yes, I know what my brothers-in-law are thinking...in the words of Michael Jackson, "Tito, get me a tissue".

Unfortunately, it seems, the feeling is not mutual with regards to me...and from my OWN DAUGHTER!! The other day Elizabeth started begging me for candy before dinner. I said "no". She then began badgering me with "why, but why not? how come? when then? please?" and on and on it went. I looked at her and said, "do not ask me one more time for candy, I said no. If you ask me one more time you will have a time out". She glared at me and I could see the wheels in her head spinning to come up with her next move...she must have the last word, so I knew something was coming...and then these words...

"YOU ARE A...A....A STEPMOTHER!!!"

Well, at least she didn't call me a motherf%*#@&!!! The funniest part was the look on Elizabeth's face after she said it--pure horror! I do believe she thought she had uttered some devil/Satan speak.

Anyhoo, I think we can safely say Elizabeth needs to cut back on Cinderella and Cinderella II.

Comments:
"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." I thought the pertinent word was "few." Is Booby part of the bosom of your family?
 
Just remember, a man's work is from sun to sun. But a mother's work is never done! SNFFF, SNFFF!!
 
Speaking of Thomas Jefferson, does anyone know what his favorite vegetable was? Peas.
-Irene
 
FYI: Irene spends all of her vacations at Monticello and is in love with TJ.
 
And who was his favorite slave girl? MUSH
 
Yes, I think Thomas Jefferson found his "happiest moments" in the big bosom of one Sally Hemmings. -Irene
 
So, TJ had something in common with Strom Thurmond. MUSH
 
Its more like "My husband's happiest moments are spent on the bosom"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?