Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Now That's Irritating

Some celebrities really get on my nerves with their so-called "advice".

I'm in line at my local grocery store and I start to browse the tabloids, magazines, etc. On the front of one magazine is a picture of Mischa Barton (the annoying skeleton from the tv show "The OC"). The headline under Miss Barton reads something along the lines of "How I Have a Flat Stomach". I'll tell you how...YOU'RE ONLY 18 YEARS OLD!!! Getting out of bed in the morning is all the stomach crunch you need to keep your abs in tip top shape. Can you believe the nerve of this girl/woman thinking she's got the "secret" to keeping your abdomen flat?? When you're almost 40 and you've pushed out some kids, then you can brag about your physique, MISCHA. PS. Mischa...I hate your name.

Al Roker is another one that gets in my craw. He was on the front of some Health magazine holding up a plate of fruits and vegetables with the headline blaring "Al Roker's Plan to a Healthier You". Uh, hello Al...YOU HAD ALL THE FAT SUCKED OUT OF YOU AND THEN HAD YOUR FRICKIN STOMACH STAPLED SHUT!!! Because of Al's gastric bypass surgery his stomach is now the size of a nickel, but yet he is qualified to teach ME discipline with regards to eating and how to lose weight??

Ok, one last one...Christie Brinkley!!! She is one who loves to promote her idea of the perfect family. I have seen her in numerous magazines with her beautiful family and her "advice" for maintaining the perfect household. Hmmm...what the articles fail to mention is that her children are sired from three different men!! Miss Wholesome America has been married 4 times!!! But yet she feels she can teach me a thing or two about marriage and family...

Anyhoo...that's irritating.

Comments:
If it were not for men, we'd all be fat, hairy, and always in sweat pants.
 
Most celebrities are idiots, and are more than a little bit detached from reality. It's easy to dole out advice when you are surrounded by people kissing your butt and taking care of all the "little" tasks that we normal people have to deal with on a constant basis.
 
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY
 
I hate her and her name. I hope she ballons up to 200 pounds when she's not a "star" anymore and is wallowing in her distruction. Ok I'm going to H*@l:) Glad your back.
 
"Fat, hairy...sweatpants"

That's hilarious, but you're probably right. haha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?