Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Guest Poster

So...I've been hurtin for some material for my blog...and along comes this email...I'll share it with you. Please keep in mind Suburban Warrior does not necessarily endorse posts by guest bloggers.


"What's up with hte warrior? You are letting me down. I need my nighly laugh. Are you hurtin' for subject matter? IF so, I htought of you on MOnday...why not write about these women in the gym locker rooms who like have a conversation with their titties hanging out? How am I supposed to carry on a conversation with someone who just got out of hte shower and instead of wrapping hte towel around them after they dry off, they throw it over their arm and then come talk to me. The whole time I am wondering if they EVER considered A) breast implants or at the very least a LIFT, or B) getting at that bush with a razor and a sharp pair of scissors and downsizing a little bit. I find myself intently staring them in the eyes without blinking for fear they may think I am trying to cop a quick peek. OR is that what they want in the first place since htey are prancing around n the buff.
Once i even saw a lady put on her SHOES AND SOCKS before ever putting on her bra. Where's the sense in THAT? Gosh forbid someone see her TOES!"

Thanks SHW!!!



Comments:
The cracks in the toilet stalls make me nervous. I never feel completely comfortable that no one can see in while I'm doing my business. Now prancing around a gym locker room when my boobs are hanging down to my navel? Can't do that. If I had a boob job and buns of steel I would definitely wear a thong and prance around the locker room. It's really a matter of perspective and self-esteem. For example, if I looked like Angelina Jolie .... yeah, I'd casually walk around in the buff at the gym and I'd even go to Giant naked. Showers at the gym should be limited to buff bodies ... anyone else should be required to shower at home. MUSH
 
I don't know Kelli--first the Gene Shalit reference and now this guest poster thing. Maybe you've run out of steam. Anyhoo, I think the locker room at the gym is way too permissive in terms of allowing naked people to invade your space. I don't even want to see a super model up close and personal . . . that's what towels are for.
 
The legitmate national newspaper, THE WASHINGTON TIMES, has an article in their FAMILY TIMES section today on the popularity of Mom's Blogs. MUSH
 
Guest posts' stink. How 'bout something original for a change?
 
A guest post was a nice change, but nothing can compare to "The Warrior"
 
Bringing a guest poster in? That is sheer laziness, Suburban Warrior! However, I did enjoy the insight of the guest poster and share her antipathy for those pesky gym nudists. -Irene
 
Antipathy? I think this "Irene" chick is a little bit more of a highbrow than the rest of Suburban's followers. Still waiting for more original material from the 'burbur.
 
Oh, pshaw! My Asian friend down at Royal Nails would tell you I am "monobrow", not highbrow. I just like to flaunt my special skill as a wordsmith. Don't be intimidated! -Irene
 
Oh, pshaw! My Asian friend down at Royal Nails would tell you I am "monobrow", not highbrow. I just like to flaunt my special skill as a wordsmith. Don't be intimidated! -Irene
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?