Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

Dating "Jane" Correction

I need to make a correction with regards to my post about my friend, "Jane", and her dating story.

I had erroneously reported that "Jane" had recently gone on her first date since her marriage broke up and how the date was a nightmare...Well, as "Jane" reminded me, I was mistaken...it was her second date. Aaah, yes, now I remember her first suitor...

In the words of "Jane"..."I knew he was a no-go when he pulled up in his Mini-Cooper, with a Kerry-Edwards bumper sticker on the back, to take me to a friend's wedding!! It got worse...during the reception, Mini-Cooper man jumped for joy and raced onto the dance floor when the band broke into 'Its Raining Men'".

"Jane" is presently working on the second edition of "He's Really Not That into You".

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I am SO glad I don't have to date. I don't think I could afford the therapy bills.
 
You should see if you can get the mini cooper guy together with that lispy friend of Feather's...Ted, I believe, was the name. Sounds like a match! -Irene
 
I'm so glad you're back online! I'm still laughing.
 
If they played the "Crying Game" and announced that was "his" favorite song, "Jane" may have more to worry about.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?