Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Get Your Minds Out of the Gutter!!

It has come to my attention that some readers did not understand the proper use of the word "puss" in my last post.

Let me clarify. When referring to Aunt Sis' puss, I meant her face (as in "sour puss", or "get that frown off your puss" or "Harry John has the fugliest puss I've ever seen"). This is a wholesome blog (for God's sake, my mother-in-law reads this!). Being a christian woman, I would never use that term in the way that some interpreted my writing...honestly, what's wrong with some of you?? Why in the name of God would I refer to my great aunt's privates? Go directly to your kitchen cabinet, pull out a big frying pan and hit yourself over the head with it.

I have to go watch my "Sex and the City" dvd now...

Comments:
Whatever happened to Puss & Boots?
 
I for one have never heard a face referred to as a "puss", but nice attempt at a cover as you almost had me convinced that you weren't really talking about Aunt Sis' pooney.I know better......
 
Thanks for clearing up that "puss" comment. I thought for a minute you were an X-rated blogger.
 
Thanks for clearing up that "puss" comment. I thought for a minute you were an X-rated blogger.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?