Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

The Return of Harry John

Well, I knew HE would rear his balding head again...and he did.

In case you missed it, Harry John left one of his disturbing comments after my "Bahama Mama" post. It caught me off guard, as his rant didn't really pertain to anything I've discussed. Once again, I sense anger at the female gender and at stay at home mothers in particular from HJ...Don't worry...I'm sure if Suburban Warrior and all her readers put their heads together we can diagnose what ails Harry John!!

In order to get to the origin of his hate, Harry John needs to honestly look at his past...and to do that he needs to honestly answer the following questions:

Has HJ ever had a homosexual experience?
Is HJ in love with his mother?
Is HJ in love with his unmarried brother?
Is HJ's thong too tight?
Why does HJ secretly wear Easy Spirit shoes for women?

I think if he can truthfully answer these questions we might start peeling away the evil onion layers that make up Harry John. Are my readers with me?

Also...Harry John, I don't mean to be rude, but your grammar and sentence structure... ATROCIOUS! You may want to invest in "The Idiots Guide to Basic Writing".

Anyhoo...say a little prayer for Aunt Meggy.

Comments:
Perhaps HJ was abandoned in the woods as an infant and raised by wolves?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?