Sunday, March 27, 2005

 

One More Day

Greetings again...from the Belly of the Beast (Harry John's house)!!

My family leaves NJ tomorrow morning, FIRST THING!! This has been the longest 5 days of my life. The children have fought nonstop...which leads me to eat nonstop...

They do things differently for Easter up here in Jersey. On the night before Easter, the kids hide carrots and during the night the Easter bunny comes and leaves presents in the place of the carrots. Huh? The candy is not enough?? So, basically, the kids are complete monsters all week and then they get rewarded with presents? Aunt Meggy and HJ are nicer parents then we are...they did their "Bunny shopping" at Toys R Us and I raced out and did mine at Dollar Tree. The difference in loot was apparent to both Elizabeth and her cousins. I have no doubt this obvious discrimination by the Easter Bunny will send Elizabeth to therapy in her teen years.

I have to keep this short as I'm still in the enemy's home, but I'll be home tomorrow...although my husband just reported that our computer at home crashed...later!

Comments:
"Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?