Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

New Jersey

Well, I'm here.

This is how I was woken this morning...

6:30 am...I'm FINALLY asleep after a night of Elizabeth rolling on me, grinding her teeth, crying for her daddy, etc. I'm sleeping on Aunt Meggy's blow up aero-bed (which sucks by the way) in their family room. I've never had the pleasure of an aero bed, but it has more movement than a water bed and because its filled with air, it was like sleeping on a block of ice. Anyhoo...I had just dozed off, hoping to get a few winks before all 4 kids get up and all hell breaks loose...when enter HARRY JOHN!! HJ was on his way to work when he decides to pull the plug on my aero bed...thus quickly deflating it and making me crash to the hard wood floor. Jack Ass just stood there laughing at me wrapped up in this sorry excuse for a bed they make their guests sleep on!! Everyone should have a brother-in-law like Harry John.

To top it all off, HJ just informed us he took tomorrow off...

Comments:
Naughty, naughty on Harry John!

Ain't family great??
 
Next time take Mush's advice.
HJ
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?