Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Getting On With Our Lives

Elizabeth is doing fine after the death of Rainbow.

I think reporting the death of Rainbow to Elizabeth actually reminded her she even HAD fish. Basically, she couldn't have cared less...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the readers who sent their condolences,heartfelt prayers, and casseroles. I would also like to address my mother-in-law...STOP THE PUPPY PUSHING!!! No puppy (or any live animal for that matter) can replace our Rainbow, so I truly believe we shouldn't even try. The memories of Rainbow will sustain us...at least until Elizabeth is ten years old and can pick up pooh pooh by herself.

So, we sit here waiting for Nemo to go belly up...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?