Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Easter Week

Holy Moly...it's Holy Week!!

I'm back from St. Patrick's Day!! I'm just about recovered as we roll into Holy Week...Truthfully, I was very good with my appletini intake...not so good with my dessert intake (has everyone seen the apple pies from Costco?? Two words: De Licious!). Well, I've decided that was my last "hurrah"! I am going to get serious AGAIN about my eating habits and exercise. I need to get back in tip top warrior shape!

On Saturday night we watched the movie "Dodgeball" with Ben Stiller...loved it! I don't know anyone else who has seen it, but we thoroughly enjoyed it. It brought back so many great childhood memories watching kids get pelted with a red playground ball. Do you know they don't allow school kids to play dodgeball on the playground anymore because it's too dangerous? or Red Rover? Sheesh...If they got rid of those, I would assume they did away with my husband's favorites, Smear the Queer and Fag Tag. Those were my husband's games/words, not mine...I, personally, was partial to SPUD.

On Tuesday, I leave for NJ to spend Easter with Aunt Meggy and Harry John!! I promise to do my best to blog from there, but I will have to wait until Harry John is out of sight...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?