Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

Did He Just Do That?

I can't believe what happened at Starbucks yesterday!

My friend, Les, and I went to Starbucks for some girl time. We ordered our usual, chai teas and bran muffins (which I highly recommend to get you "moving"). After a few minutes, the tea and muffin had the desired effect and I excused myself to use the Ladies Room (I emphasize the word "Ladies"). Well, when I was just about 2 feet from the Ladies Room door I noticed a man trying the handle to the Men's Room, which was locked. He then quickly turned, looked me right in the eye, and dashed into the LADIES ROOM!! I stood there stunned. Did he just do that?

I ran back to Les and told her what this heshe just did to me. Of course, she was appalled. I could have waited for heshe to finish his business from my table, but I wanted heshe to feel some shame or humiliation for his crass actions. So, I returned to the Ladies Room door and practically smashed my face against the door waiting for heshe to exit...so I could look HIM right in the eye! I waited...and waited...and waited...Heshe was obviously having issues, but I didn't give up and I refused to leave my perch. Heshe FINALLY came out and practically ran me over...and he didn't say one darn thing to me!! Stunned again, I went into the bathroom...only to find the toilet seat still up and the rim wet!! Ugh, that's so Harry John!

So, I ask my readers...what would you have done?

Comments:
LOL, too funny. I would have yelled at him in the middle of Starbucks to "please go put the toilet seat in the Ladies' Room down, like you found it when you ran over me to get in there!"
 
Kelli, You of all people should know that when you have to go, you have to go. Perhaps he had also just enjoyed some chai tea and bran muffin. Have some empathy!
 
Maybe he was looking for some tickle tickle!!!
 
please note the last comment (ie tickle tickle) was not from ME!

You should have totally embarrassed him - banged on the door or gotten ALL of the women in the coffee shop to go stand outside the door and wait for him to come out.
 
It sounds like the man had quite an emergency. However, he should have at least put the seat down after using it. Kel, your life is just full of drama! :-)
 
I would tell an employee that you 'accidently' locked the ladies room! TeeHee...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?