Friday, February 04, 2005

 

Super Bowl Weekend

Happy Friday and a special TGIF to my friend Sam in Richmond!! FYI Sam is one of those people who LOVES to use abbreviations.

I live for my Friday nights...I can order Dominoes and sip appletinis and not feel guilty because its Friday...kids in bed by 8:00 and a nice Matthew McConoughy movie on by 8:15. Check him out as the new Stetson Man! I have that Stetson advertisement hanging on my fridge, right between my my daughter's art work and the magnet for poison control. My husband thinks I am rude to flaunt my crushes on the fridge and asks me how I would like it if he put bikini clad women on the fridge. Hey, whatever gets you through the day, babycakes.

Go Eagles. Good luck to everyone who goes to a Super Bowl party and fills in those stupid squares...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?