Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Nemo and Rainbow

I've gotten a few inquiries about the health of those partners in crime, Nemo and Rainbow. I wish I could share with you how they are doing, but I can't tell as the water in their bowl is so cloudy. I'm assuming they're still in there...

And here is something to make you mad (well, it made me mad anyway). When I told my good friend (who, once again, shall remain nameless) about our fish acquisition, do you know what she said?? She said, "well, I just want to let you know I refuse to watch those fish when you go on any of your roadtrips". As if!! Now, this is the same friend who has an old, smelly, ear wax infested, shedding, butt draggin labrador retriever who I watch every year for ten days while her family heads to sunny California to enjoy all her Hollywood folk!! Can you believe the nerve?! Some of us just give and give and GIVE...and some of us just TAKE TAKE TAKE!

Comments:
You don't need any friends. You can buy slow release food tablets if you dare return to PETCO.
 
And she won't have any friends if she continues to disparage the few "good ones" she has. Use me for material and then ridicule my dog? The nerve! Go clean your fishbowl, suburban warrior.
 
I agree, buy the slow release tablets. If you have a PetSmart near you, go there. It smells less of urine-infested pine shavings than PETCo.
 
Fish are no fun anyway...let them die! I know who your friend is, Let's just say...Peg wouldn't do that to you Irene!!!
 
In no direct correlation to these sad blinded fish, I would like to comment on your lovely profile. I noticed after clicking on the "drinking" link in your interests that there are many others who share your love. Here are the first few:

Tim
22-year old male Aries
Los Angeles : California : United States
3 recent posts (81 total)
Interests: Girls, Books, Movies, Singing, Dancing, Acts of Deviance, Drinking, Sunning

Henry Winkler
male
Dartmouth : Nova Scotia : Canada
Interests: Punk, movies, drinking, punk, drugs, sleep.

Evil Lucy
22-year old female Aries
Elmhurst, New York : New York : United States
Interests: Drinking, Shooting, Hunting, Fucking, Knives, Satanism, Occutlt, The Simpsons, Cartoons, Blood, Pizza, Bar, Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Anton La Vey, Sex, Men, Women, Lesbians, Will and Grace

I bet they are CCD teachers too. I suggest starting to act like a mother and stop bragging about your appletinis. Young impressionable children read this site as well, and honestly it is a disgrace. Go feed your goldfish and try cleaning the bowl. More cleaning and less drinking will do a body good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?