Friday, February 25, 2005

 

Lighten Up People

Happy TGIF to all my readers!!

I would like to send out a little reminder today...so listen up (that means you, NATALIE). Suburban Warrior writes with exaggeration for comedic effect. I didn't mean to insult Natalie's granddog (remember the old, smelly, ear wax infested, butt draggin labrador retriever) or her daughter (she was described in my "Appletini" post and she has an abundance of ear wax, too). Here at Suburban Warrior, we just want to make people laugh. And I think a fair amount of people laughed at your expense. Good, I'm glad we could clear the air...

Anyhoo...I'm taking off to visit with my old sorority sisters today!! We are currently in the process of writing a book and becoming huge celebrities!! I'll keep you posted...

Comments:
Have a great time! Remember the little people when you become rich and famous!
 
Eh? What was that? My ears are so full of wax, I couldn't quite hear your WEAK apology. It is accepted nonetheless.

Best to your fish,
Haley Dog
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?