Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

Harry John

I would like to take a moment and welcome a new Suburban Warrior reader, my brother-in-law, Harry John. Harry John commented after my entry, Cherub. He was a weasel and signed his comment "anonymous", but I'm going to out him here and now!! I'm sure this will be the first of many comments by Harry John. And as time goes on, I'm sure all my other readers will begin to find Harry John as annoying as I find him.

Harry John is one of those men who MOCK the stay at home mother. I have no idea why Harry John does this, as my sister, his wife, is a superb stay at home mother to his three demon seeds. I can only surmise that Harry John has some "mommy" issues he has yet to work out from his childhood....who knows...but his attitude can be very grating to us hardworking domestic engineers. Harry John should consider the fact that I do not mock hairy, balding, short men.

Anyhoo...I love you, Harry John and welcome aboard!!!

Comments:
I would like to thank you for responding to Harry John. He is my husband and he needed to be put in his place! thank you!
 
Harry John needs a good smack!!!!
 
I'd like to string Harry John up by his hairy balls. -MUSH
 
Sounds like Harry John has a Napoleon complex to me...
 
now you need to write a little about your other side of the famila....is Harry John alone about his feelings on this topic??
 
I would like to say that after spending the weekend with "Harry John," I have realized that he is a true role model and is my new hero. Long live King Harry!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?