Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

Girls Night

Well, I had my ladies' night last night. Everytime I go to these get togethers my maturity level drops at least 20 years! Speaking of maturity, try this quiz. I would bet that none of my friends scores over age 30. I know I didn't, but then again, I still enjoy watching "Saved by the Bell".

As usual, my friends and I had a side-splitting good time. We discussed our book, parenting, sex (thanks for all the tips, Sally), fashion (which was all Greek to me) and health. I must admit I did leave this morning feeling freakishly fat. One can only listen to women discussing the best place to purchase Size 0 Long pants for so long...

Stay tuned for comments from the Academy Awards...

Comments:
I hope you force fed them handfuls of M&M's before they went to sleep!!
btw you look awesome don't fool your readers!
 
Well, I'm depressed and annoyed; I took the quiz, and apparently, I act my exact age. How predictable, hum-drum, abd boring... Oh well, I guess it's better than being older!

Glad you had a great girls' night!
 
No surprise here. The quiz revealed I am an 80-year-old in a 36 year old body. Better get off this new-fangled computer now and back to my crossword and talk radio.- Guess who.
 
No surprise here. The quiz revealed I am an 80-year-old in a 36 year old body. Better get off this new-fangled computer now and back to my crossword and talk radio.- Guess who.
 
Evidently, anonymous #1 really doesn't have the new-fangled computer mastered resulting in duplicate comments.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?