Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

Cherub

I'm back and recovering from Valentine's Day!! I can see from the comments that some of you have been awaiting my return. Let me just tell you a little something about Suburban Warrior...I am a LUUUVVVERRRR!! I do alot of lovin on VD (wink wink) as it is not only VD but it also my significant other's birthday. Now, I realize most of you have no idea what I look like, but let me tell you...I look GOOD. Even though I'm a white woman, most of my friends say I remind them of Beyonce. I can see it and I can dig it. So there you have it...I've been busy gettin busy...

Comments:
Well, I am happy that Cupid's arrow did not miss you yesterday! Unfortunately for me, he ran out of arrows before he made it to my house...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I know what you look like (wink wink)!
 
To hear these stories of the "suburban warrior" you can't help but feel like she has the hardest job in the world. But then I can't help but think of the mothers before her. No Microwaves, washing machines, mini vans, running water, disposable diapers... how have to wonder how we made it this far. Is the job really hard...or have women hit perfection in how they complain about it. the otherday after driving home in thick traffic, after a full day at work the first thing my wife said to me is "I had the worst day at the park".
I actually felt bad for her and offered to run out and get her ice cream, as I was standing on line at the ice cream story I realized what she said... An aweful day at the park. (perfection)
My advice is treat your husband like everyday is Valentines and keep getting busy. In the moments after when he dozes off feel free to rant about the trial and tribulations of stay at home motherhood...quietly.
 
Thank you for addressing Harry John. He is my husband and he needed to be put in his place! I will deal with him in person.
 
When you were getting busy, were you wearing your EASY SPIRIT Shoes (they look so good on you) and your I LOVEMOMMMY tee shirt????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?